The maritime industry and the climate goals Advance Press Conference SMM 2022
Around four months ahead of SMM, the world’s leading trade fair of the maritime industry (6 to 9 September 2022 in Hamburg), the international press conference in May provided the ideal opportunity for a high-quality panel of experts to get together and discuss the most urgent topics in the sector, with a focus on the question of how to make shipping climate-neutral by 2050 and achieve the industry's climate goals. There’s no shortage of options, and not even nuclear energy is off the table.
• Bernd Aufderheide, CEO Hamburg Messe und Congress
• Cristina Aleixendri, COO Bound4Blue
• Dr. Martin Stopford, Non-Executive President - Clarkson Research Services Limited
• Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen, CEO Maritime DNV
• Nikolaus H. Schües, President designate BIMCO & CEO Reederei F. Laeisz GmbH
• René Berkvens, Chair SEA Europe & former CEO of the Damen Group
Read more about the SMM on
www.smm-hamburg.com/. We look forward to welcoming you at the event.